Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mmm juice

Before i knew i was preganat i was juicing vegetables and working out everyday. Needless to say i felt great until morning sickness set in. Now that i am five months along all sickness had gone unless i forget to eat regularly. I started juicing again this last week and it has really helped me feel better i wish i could get up and exercise but i am suppose to stay off my feet as much as possible. I sure do wish i had juiced more in my early pregnancy but it was all i could do to function at all in those early days. Anyways the point being when you are not feeling great try detoxing and juicing it csn make s world of diffetence. I'm sorry that much of this seems to be wrote sloppy I'm on my phone so i will go back and edit it on my computer and fix it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment